We are financial advice and accountancy company, based in Brighton and looking for an experienced IFA Support Administrator to complete our team on a full-time basis. The successful applicant will support the Independent Financial Advisors in all aspects of pre and post advice to provide clients with a first-class financial advisory service. The role allows progression in terms of acquiring industry qualifications and developing your technical product knowledge. You will be working with a focus on pensions, investments and life products. Full training will be provided but you must have experience working in a support role within a financial advice or life and pension company. You must be organised, be able to manage your work load, and be comfortable talking to clients and companies. The role will include:
• Appointment making/telephone calls to clients, prospects and third parties.
• Contacting clients, providers and third parties by email, phone and letter.
• Telephone answering and message taking.
• Diary and task management.
• Diligent use of our back-office systems to record client details, tasks, plans etc.
• Liaising with product providers to obtain and chase information.
• Processing new business applications, both paper-based and online, then seeing cases through to completion.
• Pipeline chasing, client, adviser and lender liaison when required.
• Meeting preparation documentation.
• Chasing up Letters of Authority/liaising with providers.
• General office duties to include scanning, filing, photocopying and preparing drinks for clients and advisers.
• Administrative duties to support financial adviser and paraplanner.
• Completing in house training.
• Adhering to compliance procedures and company policy.
• Minimum of 2 years industry experience, preferable
• Experience and basic product knowledge of pensions, investments and protection.
• Working knowledge of administering the above products.
• Proficient administrator, organised with good communication skills, be able to work happily within a team and under their own initiative, occasionally under pressure. • Conscientious and detail orientated.
• Organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
• Ability to use initiative and look for alternative solutions.
• Efficient typing skills.
• PC literate with the ability to use standard Microsoft products Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook to a good standard.
• GCSE in Maths and English of C or above.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Good telephone manner.
• Friendly, approachable and personable.
• Experience of Novia, Old Mutual Wealth, Fidelity, Standard Life and Aviva platforms. Job Type: Full time Salary: £20,000 p.a. (negotiable depending on experience)
For more information: 01273 328907